- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (substitute with grapeseed or olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Freshly-cracked salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Alternatively, add all ingredients to a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 4 weeks.
Let refrigerated dressing sit out at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving, shaking or mixing to recombine.