Yield: about 12 rolls
1 lb. Lobster Claw & Knuckle Meat
½ c. Leeks, washed & diced
2 ea. Green Onions, thinly sliced
½ ea. Celery Rib, small diced
½ ea. Lemon, zested & juiced
Pinch Celery Salt
1 Tbsp. Tarragon, chopped
½ c. Mayo
12 ea. Hawaiian Buns
As needed Butter
- Roughly chop lobster meat and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and stir to combine well.
- Taste and adjust seasoning to your preference.
- To serve, split Hawaiian buns from the top, not cutting all the way through. Brush the sides with butter and toast in a skillet until golden brown on both sides.
- Stuff rolls with lobster meat and serve with chips and a lemon wedge.