The Jaw Dropper Burger
1lb 80/20 ground beef divided into 3 equal amounts
1 5” bakery-fresh hamburger buns (toasted)
3 big strips of cooked bacon
3 slices of smoked cheddar
3 oz. spicy mayo
1 cup mayo
3 tbsp Sriracha
1. Preheat your cooking surface to 350-400 degrees.
2. Shape the beef into three 5 inch patties and top with as much salt and pepper as desired
3. Cook patties to your desired internal temperature (145-150 for medium), adding the slices of cheese 30 seconds before removing them from the heat.
4. Place a patty on the bottom bun then top with a strip of bacon, 1 oz spicy mayo, and as many jalapeños as desired
5. Repeat step 4 for the other two patties and then add the top bun.