Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 9 the Tennessee Titans' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +100000, rank them 26th in the NFL.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +12500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +100000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Titans in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Titans Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Titans are only 26th in the league in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+100000), but 25th according to computer rankings.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Titans have experienced the seventh-biggest change this season, falling from +10000 at the start to +100000.
- The implied probability of the Titans winning the Super Bowl, based on their +100000 moneyline odds, is 0.1%.
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee has beaten the spread five times in 12 games.
- There have been four Titans games (out of 12) that hit the over this season.
- The Titans have been the moneyline favorite only two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- Tennessee has entered the game as an underdog 10 times this season and won three of those games.
- The Titans are compiling 292.1 yards per game on offense (27th in NFL), and they rank 17th on the other side of the ball with 337 yards allowed per game.
- The Titans are putting up 17.8 points per game on offense, which ranks them 25th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 16th, surrendering 21.3 points per contest.
Titans Impact Players
- In 12 games, Derrick Henry has run for 841 yards (70.1 per game) and eight TDs.
- Also, Henry has 22 receptions for 185 yards and zero TDs.
- DeAndre Hopkins has 50 receptions for 774 yards (64.5 per game) and five TDs in 12 games.
- In six games, Will Levis has passed for 1,266 yards (211.0 per game), with seven TDs and two INTs, completing 57.8%.
- In 12 games, Tyjae Spears has rushed for 329 yards (27.4 per game) and one score.
- Azeez Al-Shaair has been providing a big boost on defense, compiling 114 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and four passes defended for the Titans.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+12500|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+10000|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||L 27-3||+8000|
|4||October 1||Bengals||W 27-3||+20000|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||L 23-16||+10000|
|6||October 15||Ravens||L 24-16||+650|
|8||October 29||Falcons||W 28-23||+8000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||L 20-16||+15000|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||L 20-6||+15000|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||L 34-14||+2000|
|12||November 26||Panthers||W 17-10||+150000|
|13||December 3||Colts||L 31-28||+10000|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+650|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+5000|
Odds are current as of December 9 at 5:16 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.