Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Tennessee Titans at the moment have the 25th-ranked odds in the NFL to win the Super Bowl at +100000.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +12500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +100000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Titans in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Titans Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Titans are one spot higher based on their Super Bowl odds (25th in NFL) than their computer ranking (26th).
- The Titans have had the eighth-biggest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, dropping from +10000 at the beginning of the season to +100000.
- The Titans' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 0.1%.
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Tennessee is 5-7-0 this year.
- There have been four Titans games (out of 12) that hit the over this season.
- The Titans have been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- Tennessee has won three of the 10 games it has played as an underdog this season.
- The Titans rank 27th in total offense (292.1 yards per game) and 17th in total defense (337 yards allowed per game) this season.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Titans rank 25th in the NFL with 17.8 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 16th in points allowed (337 points allowed per contest).
Titans Impact Players
- On the ground, Derrick Henry has eight TDs and has gained 841 yards (70.1 per game).
- Henry also has 22 receptions for 185 yards and zero scores.
- DeAndre Hopkins has 50 catches for 774 yards (64.5 per game) and five TDs in 12 games.
- Will Levis has thrown for 1,266 yards (211.0 per game), completing 57.8%, with seven touchdowns and two interceptions in six games.
- Tyjae Spears has rushed for 329 yards (27.4 per game) and one TD in 12 games.
- In 12 games for the Titans, Azeez Al-Shaair has collected 2.0 sacks and 4.0 TFL and 114 tackles.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+10000|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+12500|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||L 27-3||+5000|
|4||October 1||Bengals||W 27-3||+12500|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||L 23-16||+10000|
|6||October 15||Ravens||L 24-16||+550|
|8||October 29||Falcons||W 28-23||+10000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||L 20-16||+10000|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||L 20-6||+12500|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||L 34-14||+2500|
|12||November 26||Panthers||W 17-10||+150000|
|13||December 3||Colts||L 31-28||+10000|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+700|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of December 11 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.