East Tennessee State vs. Cleveland State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest at Woodling Gymnasium has the Cleveland State Vikings (3-2) matching up with the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (2-2) at 7:00 PM ET on November 22. Our computer prediction projects a 76-67 victory for Cleveland State, who are favored by our model.
According to our computer prediction, Cleveland State is projected to cover the spread (6.5) against East Tennessee State. The two teams are projected to come in below the 143.5 over/under.
East Tennessee State vs. Cleveland State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Woodling Gymnasium
- Line: Cleveland State -6.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Cleveland State -300, East Tennessee State +240
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
East Tennessee State vs. Cleveland State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cleveland State 76, East Tennessee State 67
Spread & Total Prediction for East Tennessee State vs. Cleveland State
- Pick ATS: Cleveland State (-6.5)
- Pick OU: Under (143.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
East Tennessee State Performance Insights
- Offensively, East Tennessee State posted 69.1 points per game (247th-ranked in college basketball) last year. It surrendered 69 points per contest at the other end of the court (141st-ranked).
- The Buccaneers pulled down 32.3 rebounds per game (144th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 30.3 rebounds per contest (123rd-ranked).
- East Tennessee State dished out 12.2 assists per game, which ranked them 249th in the nation.
- The Buccaneers committed 12.4 turnovers per game (235th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 11.2 turnovers per contest (254th-ranked).
- With 6.3 threes per game, the Buccaneers were 288th in the country. They sported a 32.1% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 291st in college basketball.
- East Tennessee State surrendered 7.9 threes per game (263rd-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing a 32.4% three-point percentage (96th-ranked).
- East Tennessee State attempted 36.9 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 65.1% of the shots it attempted (and 75.3% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 19.8 threes per contest, which were 34.9% of its shots (and 24.7% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.