Belmont vs. Stanford Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest between the Stanford Cardinal (4-0) and the Belmont Bruins (2-2) at Dollar Loan Center has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 78-58, heavily favoring Stanford to secure the victory. Tipoff is at 4:30 PM ET on November 22.
Last time out, the Bruins lost 63-62 to Mississippi State on Sunday.
Belmont vs. Stanford Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 4:30 PM ET
- Where: Dollar Loan Center in Henderson, Nevada
- How to Watch on TV: FloHoops
Belmont vs. Stanford Score Prediction
- Prediction: Stanford 78, Belmont 58
Other MVC Predictions
- Bradley vs Elon
- Southern Illinois vs Charlotte
- Southeast Missouri State vs Missouri State
- Radford vs Indiana State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Belmont Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bruins outscored opponents by 4.5 points per game last season (posting 71.6 points per game, 57th in college basketball, and conceding 67.1 per contest, 249th in college basketball) and had a +156 scoring differential.
- Belmont scored 73.3 points per game last year in conference contests, which was 1.7 more points per game than its season average (71.6).
- When playing at home, the Bruins put up 7.3 more points per game last year (75.7) than they did in road games (68.4).
- At home, Belmont surrendered 3.5 fewer points per game (64.6) than when playing on the road (68.1).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.