Austin Peay vs. Sacramento State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest between the Austin Peay Governors (2-3) and the Sacramento State Hornets (1-4) at JSerra Pavilion is expected to be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 69-68, with Austin Peay securing the victory. Game time is at 3:00 PM ET on November 22.
Based on our computer prediction, Sacramento State is projected to cover the point spread (1.5) against Austin Peay. The two sides are expected to eclipse the 131.5 over/under.
Austin Peay vs. Sacramento State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: San Juan Capistrano, California
- Venue: JSerra Pavilion
- Line: Austin Peay -1.5
- Point Total: 131.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Austin Peay -120, Sacramento State +100
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Austin Peay vs. Sacramento State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Austin Peay 69, Sacramento State 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Austin Peay vs. Sacramento State
- Pick ATS: Sacramento State (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (131.5)
Austin Peay's record against the spread this season is 1-2-0, and Sacramento State's is 0-4-0. The Governors are 0-3-0 and the Hornets are 3-1-0 in terms of hitting the over. The two teams score 145.6 points per game, 14.1 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Austin Peay Performance Insights
- The Governors average 67.2 points per game (297th in college basketball) while giving up 65.6 per contest (102nd in college basketball). They have a +8 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 1.6 points per game.
- Austin Peay averages 32.8 rebounds per game (213th in college basketball) compared to the 33.6 of its opponents.
- Austin Peay connects on 8.4 three-pointers per game (101st in college basketball), 2.8 more than its opponents (5.6).
- The Governors' 89.5 points per 100 possessions on offense rank 253rd in college basketball, and the 87.4 points they allow per 100 possessions rank 172nd in college basketball.
- Austin Peay has typically won the turnover battle this season, committing 9.8 per game (59th in college basketball action) while forcing 13 (157th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.