Tennessee vs. Purdue: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 21
The Purdue Boilermakers (4-0) will aim to extend a four-game winning run when they visit the Tennessee Volunteers (4-0) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023. The Volunteers have also won four games in a row.
In this article, you will check out the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Purdue vs. Tennessee matchup.
Tennessee vs. Purdue Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center in Honolulu, Hawaii
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Tennessee vs. Purdue Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Purdue Moneyline||Tennessee Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Purdue (-3.5)||134.5||-165||+140||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Purdue (-3.5)||134.5||-164||+136||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Tennessee vs. Purdue Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Tennessee compiled a 17-17-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Volunteers covered the spread when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity last year.
- Purdue put together a 14-16-0 ATS record last year.
- Last season, 14 Boilermakers games hit the over.
Tennessee Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +2000
- Tennessee's chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 4.8%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.