Middle Tennessee vs. Jacksonville State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - October 4
CUSA play features the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (1-4) taking on the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (4-1) on Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium. The Blue Raiders are favored by 3 points. The over/under is set at 52 in the contest.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Middle Tennessee vs. Jacksonville State matchup.
Middle Tennessee vs. Jacksonville State Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Venue: Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Middle Tennessee vs. Jacksonville State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Middle Tennessee Moneyline||Jacksonville State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Middle Tennessee (-3)||52||-155||+130||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Middle Tennessee (-3)||51.5||-162||+134||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 6 Odds
- Kansas State vs Oklahoma State
- Texas Tech vs Baylor
- UCF vs Kansas
- Syracuse vs North Carolina
- Maryland vs Ohio State
- LSU vs Missouri
- Alabama vs Texas A&M
- Fresno State vs Wyoming
- Notre Dame vs Louisville
- Michigan vs Minnesota
- South Florida vs UAB
- Kentucky vs Georgia
- Oklahoma vs Texas
- Nebraska vs Illinois
- Arizona vs USC
- Virginia Tech vs Florida State
Middle Tennessee vs. Jacksonville State Betting Trends
- Middle Tennessee has covered just once in five chances against the spread this season.
- The Blue Raiders have not covered the spread this season (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Jacksonville State has won two games against the spread this year.
- The Gamecocks have been an underdog by 3 points or more this year once, and failed to cover the spread.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.