DeAndre Hopkins vs. the Bengals' Defense: Week 4 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
The Tennessee Titans' DeAndre Hopkins will face the Cincinnati Bengals' defense and Logan Wilson in Week 4 NFL action. See below for more stats and analysis on the Titans receivers' matchup versus the Bengals pass defense.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Titans vs. Bengals Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Nissan Stadium
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
DeAndre Hopkins Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Bengals|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
DeAndre Hopkins vs. Logan Wilson Insights
DeAndre Hopkins & the Titans' Offense
- DeAndre Hopkins has racked up 153 receiving yards on 14 catches to pace his team this season.
- Through the air, Tennessee is having trouble in the passing game this season, with just 449 passing yards (149.7 per game). It ranks 32nd with one passing touchdown.
- The Titans have had one of the bottom scoring offenses in the league, ranking 29th in the NFL by putting up 15 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 31st in the NFL with 240 total yards per contest.
- Tennessee has been one of the least pass-happy offenses this season, throwing the ball 27.7 times per contest, which is second in the league.
- In the red zone, the Titans pass the ball less often than most of the league, throwing 10 times inside their opponents' 20-yard line this season (50% red-zone pass rate), which ranks eighth in the NFL.
Logan Wilson & the Bengals' Defense
- Logan Wilson has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 22 tackles, two TFL, and two passes defended.
- Defensively, Cincinnati is ranked 11th in passing yards conceded in the NFL, at 602 (200.7 per game).
- The Bengals are 14th in the league in scoring defense, allowing an average of 22.3 points.
- No player has recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Cincinnati this season.
- The Bengals have allowed a touchdown pass to four players this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
DeAndre Hopkins vs. Logan Wilson Advanced Stats
|DeAndre Hopkins||Logan Wilson|
|Rec. Targets||25||16||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||10.9||11||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||51||7.3||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||20||2||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||3||0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.