Cardinals vs. Reds Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 30
The St. Louis Cardinals (69-91) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when hosting the Cincinnati Reds (82-78) at 7:15 PM ET on Saturday.
The probable starters are Connor Phillips (1-0) for the Reds and Drew Rom (1-4) for the Cardinals.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals vs. Reds Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Phillips - CIN (1-0, 5.66 ERA) vs Rom - STL (1-4, 7.98 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Reds vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Reds vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Reds vs Cardinals Odds|
|Reds vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Reds vs Cardinals|
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Drew Rom
- The Cardinals are sending Rom (1-4) out for his eighth start of the season. He is 1-4 with a 7.98 ERA and 25 strikeouts through 29 1/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out came on Sunday against the San Diego Padres, when the lefty tossed 3 1/3 innings, surrendering six earned runs while giving up 11 hits.
- In seven games this season, the 23-year-old has amassed an ERA of 7.98, with 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .336 against him.
- Rom has not registered a quality start on the season.
- Rom is trying to record his third start of five or more innings this year in this outing.
- He has had one outing this season that he held his opponents to zero earned runs.
Drew Rom vs. Reds
- The opposing Reds offense has the 11th-ranked slugging percentage (.419) and ranks 14th in home runs hit (195) in all of MLB. They have a collective .249 batting average, and are 16th in the league with 1350 total hits and ninth in MLB action scoring 774 runs.
- Head-to-head against the Reds this season, Rom has pitched 3 2/3 innings, giving up four earned runs on seven hits.
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Connor Phillips
- Phillips (1-0) will take to the mound for the Reds and make his fifth start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Saturday, when he tossed five innings while giving up three earned runs on five hits in a matchup with the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- The 22-year-old has pitched in four games this season with a 5.66 ERA and 11.3 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .220.
- Phillips has pitched five or more innings in two straight games and will look to extend that streak.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.