Cardinals vs. Reds: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Christian Encarnacion-Strand and Tommy Edman will look to continue their recent offensive production when the Cincinnati Reds and St. Louis Cardinals take the field at Busch Stadium on Saturday, at 7:15 PM ET.
The Cardinals are +110 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favorite Reds (-135). The total for the game is set at 9 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Cardinals vs. Reds Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- The Cardinals have played as the underdog in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 2-7 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Cardinals and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total four times.
- Oddsmakers have not posted a spread in any of the Cardinals' past 10 contests.
Discover More About This Game
|Reds vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Reds vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Reds vs Cardinals Odds|
|Reds vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Reds vs Cardinals|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have won in 33, or 42.3%, of the 78 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- St. Louis has entered 44 games this season as the underdog by +110 or more and is 19-25 in those contests.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Cardinals have a 47.6% chance of pulling out a win.
- So far this season, St. Louis and its opponents have hit the over in 75 of its 157 games with a total.
- In 10 games with a line this season, the Cardinals have a mark of 2-8-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.