Braves vs. Nationals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Matt Olson and the Atlanta Braves will meet C.J. Abrams and the Washington Nationals on Saturday at Truist Park, at 7:20 PM ET.
The Braves are -350 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Nationals (+280). Atlanta is favored on the run line (-2.5). A 9-run total is set in the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Braves gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Braves vs. Nationals Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: BSSE
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Braves Recent Betting Performance
- In 10 games over the last 10 matchups when favored by sportsbooks, the Braves have a record of 7-3.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Braves and their opponents are 8-2-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Braves have a record of 3-2-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Player Props|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
Braves Betting Records & Stats
- The Braves have compiled a 95-50 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 65.5% of those games).
- Atlanta has gone 1-2 (winning just 33.3% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -350 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Braves a 77.8% chance to win.
- In the 160 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Atlanta, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 91 times (91-66-3).
- The Braves have put together a 17-14-0 record against the spread this season (covering 54.8% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.