Middle Tennessee vs. Western Kentucky: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 28
The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (2-2) host the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (1-3) on Thursday, September 28, 2023 in a matchup between CUSA rivals at Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium. Middle Tennessee is a touchdown underdog. The point total is 60.5 for the contest.
Western Kentucky owns the 85th-ranked offense this season (367.5 yards per game), and have been worse on defense, ranking sixth-worst with 497.8 yards allowed per game. Middle Tennessee's offense has been bottom-25 this season, registering 21 points per game, which ranks 25th-worst in the FBS. On the defensive side of the ball, it ranks 106th with 31 points allowed per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Middle Tennessee vs. Western Kentucky Game Info
- Game Date: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Venue: Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Middle Tennessee vs. Western Kentucky? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 5 CUSA Betting Trends
Middle Tennessee Betting Records & Stats
- Middle Tennessee has covered the spread once in four games this year.
- The Blue Raiders have been an underdog by 7 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- Out of Middle Tennessee's four games with a set total, two have hit the over (50%).
- Middle Tennessee has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Middle Tennessee has entered three games this season as the underdog by +220 or more and is in those contests.
Middle Tennessee Stats Leaders
- Nicholas Vattiato has thrown for 911 yards (227.8 ypg) to lead Middle Tennessee, completing 70.6% of his passes and tossing seven touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 138 yards (34.5 ypg) on 42 carries with one touchdown.
- The team's top rusher, Jaiden Credle, has carried the ball 29 times for 188 yards (47 per game) with one touchdown.
- Elijah Metcalf has collected 22 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 192 (48 yards per game). He's been targeted 26 times and has one touchdown.
- Holden Willis has caught 13 passes and compiled 142 receiving yards (35.5 per game) with one touchdown.
- Jeremy Tate Jr. has racked up 129 reciving yards (32.3 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
- Sam Brumfield has collected two sacks to lead the team, while also recording one TFL and seven tackles.
- Jakobe Thomas, Middle Tennessee's tackle leader, has seven tackles this year.
- Deonte Stanley leads the team with one interception, while also collecting one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.