Paul Goldschmidt vs. Brewers Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The St. Louis Cardinals and Paul Goldschmidt (.371 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, including one homer), battle starter Wade Miley and the Milwaukee Brewers at American Family Field, Wednesday at 7:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his most recent game (0-for-4) against the Brewers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Paul Goldschmidt Game Info & Props vs. the Brewers
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Brewers Starter: Wade Miley
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +375)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +160)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +100)
Looking to place a prop bet on Paul Goldschmidt? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Brewers|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Odds|
Paul Goldschmidt At The Plate
- Goldschmidt leads St. Louis in OBP (.362), slugging percentage (.444) and OPS (.806) this season.
- Among the qualifying hitters, he ranks 55th in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 22nd and he is 69th in slugging.
- Goldschmidt has recorded a hit in 98 of 152 games this season (64.5%), including 49 multi-hit games (32.2%).
- He has homered in 21 games this year (13.8%), leaving the park in 3.7% of his trips to the plate.
- In 49 games this season (32.2%), Goldschmidt has picked up an RBI, and in 23 of those games (15.1%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in five contests.
- In 42.8% of his games this season (65 of 152), he has scored, and in 19 of those games (12.5%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Cardinals Players vs the Brewers
- Click Here for Lars Nootbaar
- Click Here for Juan Yepez
- Click Here for Tommy Edman
- Click Here for Andrew Knizner
Paul Goldschmidt Home/Away Batting Splits
Brewers Pitching Rankings
- The 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Brewers pitching staff ranks 14th in the league.
- The Brewers have a 3.77 team ERA that leads all league pitching staffs.
- Brewers pitchers combine to give up 193 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game (to rank 19th in the league).
- Miley (9-4 with a 3.20 ERA and 77 strikeouts in 115 1/3 innings pitched) tries for his 10th victory when he makes the start for the Brewers, his 23rd of the season.
- The left-hander's most recent appearance came on Thursday against the St. Louis Cardinals, when he tossed six scoreless innings while allowing three hits.
- The 36-year-old has a 3.20 ERA and 6 strikeouts per nine innings across 22 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .219 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.