Cardinals vs. Brewers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Miles Mikolas will take the mound for the St. Louis Cardinals looking to slow down Carlos Santana and the Milwaukee Brewers on Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET.
The Brewers are the favorite in this one, at -165, while the underdog Cardinals have +140 odds to win. The total is 8.5 runs for the matchup (with -115 odds to hit the over and -105 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cardinals vs. Brewers Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- The Cardinals have played as the underdog in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 3-6 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, the Cardinals and their opponents are 5-5-0 in their previous 10 games.
- The past 10 Cardinals games have not had a spread set by oddsmakers.
Read More About This Game
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Odds|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have been underdogs in 74 games this season and have come away with the win 32 times (43.2%) in those contests.
- St. Louis is 8-8 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +140 or more on the moneyline.
- The Cardinals have an implied victory probability of 41.7% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- St. Louis and its opponents have hit the over in 74 of its 153 games with a total this season.
- In 10 games with a line this season, the Cardinals have a mark of 2-8-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.