Nick Westbrook-Ikhine Week 3 Preview vs. the Browns
Tennessee Titans receiver Nick Westbrook-Ikhine has a tough matchup in Week 3 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), playing the Cleveland Browns. The Browns are giving up the second-fewest passing yards in the league, 133.5 per game.
Westbrook-Ikhine's stat line shows seven catches for 83 yards and one score. He averages 41.5 yards per game, and has been targeted 10 times.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Westbrook-Ikhine and the Titans with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Westbrook-Ikhine vs. the Browns
- Westbrook-Ikhine vs the Browns (since 2021): No games
- One player has collected 100 or more receiving yards in a game against Cleveland in the 2023 season.
- One player has grabbed a TD pass against the Browns this year.
- Cleveland has not allowed an opposing receiver to register two or more TD receptions against it on the season.
- Westbrook-Ikhine will face the NFL's second-ranked pass defense this week. The Browns concede 133.5 passing yards per game.
- Opponents of the Browns have totaled one touchdown through the air (0.5 per game). The Browns' defense is first in the league in that category.
Titans Player Previews
Nick Westbrook-Ikhine Receiving Props vs. the Browns
- Receiving Yards: 24.5 (-111)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Westbrook-Ikhine with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Westbrook-Ikhine Receiving Insights
- Westbrook-Ikhine has topped his receiving yards prop bet in one of two games this season.
- Westbrook-Ikhine has received 17.2% of his team's 58 passing attempts this season (10 targets).
- He has 83 receiving yards on 10 targets to rank 52nd in league play with 8.3 yards per target.
- Westbrook-Ikhine, in two games this season, has caught one touchdown pass.
- He has 33.3% of his team's three offensive touchdowns this season (one).
- Westbrook-Ikhine has been targeted three times in the red zone (37.5% of his team's eight red zone pass attempts).
Westbrook-Ikhine's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Chargers||9/17/2023||Week 2||3 TAR / 3 REC / 25 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Saints||9/10/2023||Week 1||7 TAR / 4 REC / 58 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.