Derrick Henry Week 3 Preview vs. the Browns
Derrick Henry has a difficult matchup when his Tennessee Titans face the Cleveland Browns in Week 3 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Browns allow 65 rushing yards per game, fourth-best in the NFL.
On the ground, Henry has picked up a team-high 143 yards (71.5 ypg) on 40 carries. He's scored one rushing touchdown. Henry has added five receptions for 71 yards, good for 35.5 yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Henry and the Titans with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Henry vs. the Browns
- Henry vs the Browns (since 2021): No games
- The Browns defense has not allowed a rusher to rack up 100 or more yards on the ground in a game in the 2023 season.
- No player has rushed for a TD against Cleveland this year.
- The 65 rushing yards per game given up by the Browns defense makes them the NFL's fourth-ranked rush defense.
- So far this season, the Browns have surrendered zero passing TDs to their opponents, averaging zero per game. That ranks first among NFL teams.
Titans Player Previews
Derrick Henry Rushing Props vs. the Browns
- Rushing Yards: 72.5 (-111)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Henry with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Henry Rushing Insights
- Henry has fallen short of his rushing yards prop bet total in each of his two games played this season.
- The Titans have passed 50.9% of the time and run 49.1% this season. They rank 21st in the NFL in scoring.
- He has carried the ball in 40 of his team's 56 total rushing attempts this season (71.4%).
- Henry has a rushing touchdown in one game this season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- He has one touchdown this season (33.3% of his team's three offensive TDs).
- He has eight red zone carries for 88.9% of the team share (his team runs on 52.9% of its plays in the red zone).
Derrick Henry Receiving Props vs the Browns
- Receiving Yards: 13.5 (-110)
Henry Receiving Insights
- Henry has been targeted on seven of his team's 58 passing attempts this season (12.1% target share).
- He has been targeted seven times, averaging 10.1 yards per target (33rd in NFL).
- Henry does not have a TD reception this season in two games.
Henry's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Chargers||9/17/2023||Week 2||25 ATT / 80 YDS / 1 TD||4 TAR / 3 REC / 15 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Saints||9/10/2023||Week 1||15 ATT / 63 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 2 REC / 56 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.