Cardinals vs. Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 21
Tyrone Taylor leads the Milwaukee Brewers (86-66) into a matchup versus the St. Louis Cardinals (67-85), after his two-homer showing in an 8-2 victory over the Cardinals, beginning at 1:15 PM ET on Thursday.
The Cardinals will give the ball to Miles Mikolas (7-12, 4.84 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 8 on the season, and the Brewers will counter with Wade Miley (8-4, 3.38 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals vs. Brewers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 1:15 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Mikolas - STL (7-12, 4.84 ERA) vs Miley - MIL (8-4, 3.38 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Odds|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Brewers|
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Miles Mikolas
- Mikolas (7-12) will take to the mound for the Cardinals and make his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Saturday, when he tossed six innings while giving up five earned runs on eight hits in a matchup with the Philadelphia Phillies.
- The 35-year-old has an ERA of 4.84 and 5.8 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .283 in 32 games this season.
- In 32 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in 12 of them.
- Mikolas has five starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has five appearances with no earned runs allowed in 32 chances this season.
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Wade Miley
- The Brewers will send Miley (8-4) out for his 22nd start of the season. He is 8-4 with a 3.38 ERA and 70 strikeouts in 109 1/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty's last appearance came on Saturday against the Washington Nationals, when he threw 5 2/3 innings, surrendering three earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 36-year-old has an ERA of 3.38, with 5.8 strikeouts per nine innings in 21 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .223 batting average against him.
- Miley is looking to collect his ninth quality start of the year.
- Miley enters the game with 17 outings of five or more innings pitched this year.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in five of his 21 appearances this season.
Wade Miley vs. Cardinals
- The opposing Cardinals offense has a collective .251 batting average, and is 15th in the league with 1302 total hits and 17th in MLB action with 683 runs scored. They have the 11th-ranked slugging percentage (.421) and are 10th in all of MLB with 204 home runs.
- Miley has thrown 1 2/3 innings, giving up one earned run on one hit against the Cardinals this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.