Cardinals vs. Brewers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 21
Miles Mikolas will take the mound for the St. Louis Cardinals (67-85) on Thursday, September 21 against the Milwaukee Brewers (86-66), who will answer with Wade Miley. The first pitch will be thrown at 1:15 PM ET at Busch Stadium.
The favored Cardinals have -115 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Brewers, who are listed at -105. The contest's over/under has been listed at 8.5 runs.
Cardinals vs. Brewers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 1:15 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Mikolas - STL (7-12, 4.84 ERA) vs Miley - MIL (8-4, 3.38 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Brewers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Cardinals Moneyline||Brewers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Have the desire to wager on the Cardinals' game versus the Brewers but aren't sure where to begin? We're here to assist you. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Cardinals (-115) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Cardinals to take down the Brewers with those odds, and the Cardinals emerge with the victory, you'd get back $18.70.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Paul Goldschmidt hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Brewers|
Cardinals vs. Brewers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Cardinals have won 32 out of the 69 games, or 46.4%, in which they've been favored.
- The Cardinals have a record of 32-37 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter (46.4% winning percentage).
- The implied probability of a win from St. Louis, based on the moneyline, is 53.5%.
- The Cardinals have not been favored on the moneyline over the last 10 games.
- In its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), St. Louis and its opponents combined to go over the run total five times.
- The Brewers have won in 35, or 51.5%, of the 68 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, the Brewers have won 30 of 59 games when listed as at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- Over the past 10 games, oddsmakers have not installed the Brewers as underdogs once.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Milwaukee and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
|Win NL Central||+50000||-||1st|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.