Cardinals vs. Brewers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Richie Palacios and the St. Louis Cardinals will play William Contreras and the Milwaukee Brewers at Busch Stadium in the final of a four-game series, on Thursday at 1:15 PM ET.
The Cardinals are -115 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Brewers (-105). The total is 8.5 runs for this game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cardinals vs. Brewers Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 1:15 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- The Cardinals are favored for the first time in a while, as they have not been the favorite in their last 10 games.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Cardinals and their opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- The Cardinals have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Odds|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Brewers|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have a 32-37 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 46.4% of those games).
- St. Louis has gone 32-37 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter (46.4% winning percentage).
- The Cardinals have an implied moneyline win probability of 53.5% in this game.
- In the 149 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for St. Louis, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 73 times (73-71-5).
- The Cardinals have put together a 2-8-0 record against the spread this season (covering only 20% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.