Titans vs. Chargers Injury Report — Week 2
Entering this week's action, the Tennessee Titans (0-1) have nine players currently listed on the injury report as they square off against the Los Angeles Chargers (0-1) on Sunday, September 17 at Nissan Stadium, with the opening kick at 1:00 PM .
Their last time out, the Titans were beaten by the New Orleans Saints 16-15.
In their last outing, the Chargers lost 36-34 to the Miami Dolphins.
Tennessee Titans Injury Report Today
|Treylon Burks||WR||Nir - personal||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Dillon Radunz||OL||Knee||Full Participation In Practice|
|Tre Avery||CB||Hamstring||Full Participation In Practice|
|Teair Tart||DT||Groin||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Tyjae Spears||RB||Groin||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Los Angeles Chargers Injury Report Today
|Chris Rumph II||OLB||Hamstring||Out|
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
- Click here for Commanders vs Broncos
- Click here for Bears vs Buccaneers
- Click here for 49ers vs Rams
- Click here for Ravens vs Bengals
- Click here for Packers vs Falcons
Titans vs. Chargers Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Chargers or the Titans with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Titans Season Insights (2022)
- The Titans were a bottom-five offense last year, ranking third-worst with 296.8 yards per contest. On defense, they ranked 23rd in the NFL (351.6 yards allowed per game).
- While Tennessee's defense ranked 13th with 21.1 points allowed per game last season, it was worse on offense, ranking fifth-worst (17.5 points per game).
- The Titans ranked third-worst in passing offense (171.4 passing yards per game) and worst in passing defense (274.8 passing yards per game allowed) last season.
- Tennessee owned the 13th-ranked offense last season in terms of rushing yards (125.4 per game), and it was better on the other side of the ball, ranking best with just 76.9 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Titans ranked 22nd in the league with a -3 turnover margin last season after forcing 20 turnovers (20th in the NFL) and committing 23 (17th in the NFL).
Titans vs. Chargers Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Chargers (-2.5)
- Moneyline: Chargers (-145), Titans (+120)
- Total: 45.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Chargers-Titans matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.