Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 17 the Tennessee Titans' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +10000, rank them 24th in the league.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +350
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee put together an 8-6-0 ATS record last year.
- Last season, five Titans games went over the point total.
- Tennessee ranked third-worst in total offense (296.8 yards per game) last season, but it played a little better on defense, ranking 23rd with 351.6 yards allowed per game.
- The Titans went 3-5 at home last season and 4-5 on the road.
- Tennessee won just twice as favorites (2-3) and went 4-5 as underdogs.
- The Titans were 5-7 in the AFC, including 3-3 in the AFC South.
Titans Impact Players
- Derrick Henry rushed for 1,538 yards (96.1 per game) and 13 touchdowns in 16 games last year.
- Henry also had 33 receptions for 398 yards and zero TDs.
- In 12 games, Ryan Tannehill threw for 2,536 yards (211.3 per game), with 13 touchdowns and six interceptions, and a completion percentage of 65.2%.
- In addition, Tannehill rushed for 98 yards and two TDs.
- In the Cardinals' passing game a season ago, DeAndre Hopkins scored three TDs, hauling in 64 balls for 717 yards (79.7 per game).
- In 15 games played with the Texans, Chris Moore had 48 receptions for 548 yards (36.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Kevin Byard had four interceptions to go with 106 tackles and six passes defended last year.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+3000|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||-||+1800|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||-||+25000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||-||+6600|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||-||+12500|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||-||+2000|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+1600|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+40000|
Odds are current as of September 17 at 11:16 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.