NFL Live In-Game Betting Tips & Strategy: Titans vs. Chargers – Week 2
The Los Angeles Chargers (0-1) will play the Tennessee Titans (0-1) on Sunday, September 17, 2023 at Nissan Stadium. The spread forecasts a close game, with the Chargers favored by 2.5 points. The over/under is set at 45.5 in the contest.
There will be a multitude of live betting opportunities this week when the Chargers face off with the Titans. Before placing any in-game bets, you'll want to review the stats and trends that we outline below.
Sign up to live bet on the Chargers-Titans matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Titans vs. Chargers Quarter-By-Quarter Scoring Trends
- The Titans led after the first quarter in eight games, were losing after the first quarter in three games, and were tied after the first quarter in six games last season.
- The Titans' offense averaged 4.9 points in the first quarter last year. Defensively, they gave up 3.4 points on average in the first quarter.
- Last season, the Chargers were leading after the first quarter in five games, were behind after the first quarter in seven games, and were knotted up after the first quarter in five games .
- Offensively, Los Angeles averaged 2.8 points in the first quarter (28th-ranked) last season. From a defensive perspective, it surrendered 5.1 points on average in the first quarter (29th-ranked).
- In 17 games last year, the Titans won the second quarter eight times, lost six times, and were knotted up three times.
- In the second quarter last season, the Titans averaged 6.7 points scored on offense (17th-ranked) and gave up an average of 6.5 points on defense (ninth-ranked).
- The Chargers won the second quarter 12 times, lost three times, and tied two times in 17 games last year.
- Offensively, Los Angeles averaged 11.4 points in the second quarter (second-ranked) last season. On the defensive side of the ball, it gave up 6.8 points on average in the second quarter (13th-ranked).
- The Titans outscored their opponent in the third quarter in four games last year, lost the third quarter in eight games, and were knotted up in the third quarter in five games.
- In the third quarter last season, the Titans averaged 3.8 points on offense and gave up an average of 5.8 points on defense.
- Looking at the third quarter, the Chargers won the third quarter in five games last season, lost the third quarter in 10 games, and tied the third quarter in two games.
- Last year, Los Angeles' offense averaged 2.9 points in the third quarter. Defensively, it allowed 5.3 points on average in the third quarter.
- In 17 games last year, the Titans outscored their opponent in the fourth quarter five times, lost nine times, and tied three times.
- The Titans averaged 2.6 points on offense and gave up an average of 4.9 points on defense in the fourth quarter last year.
- In the Chargers' 17 games last season, they outscored their opponent in the fourth quarter nine times, been outscored six times, and tied two times.
- In the fourth quarter last year, Los Angeles scored an average of 5.7 points on offense and surrendered an average of 5.5 points on defense.
Other Week 2 In-Game Primers
- Click here for Packers vs Falcons
- Click here for Bears vs Buccaneers
- Click here for Colts vs Texans
- Click here for Raiders vs Bills
- Click here for Seahawks vs Lions
Titans vs. Chargers Half-By-Half Scoring Trends
- At the conclusion of the first half last season, the Titans led eight times, were losing seven times, and were knotted up two times.
- On offense, the Titans averaged 11.6 points in the first half (13th-ranked) last season. They surrendered 9.8 points on average in the first half (sixth-ranked) on defense.
- At the end of the first half, the Chargers were winning nine times (6-3 in those games) last season, trailed six times (3-3), and were tied two times (1-1).
- Los Angeles' offense averaged 14.1 points in the first half last year. From a defensive perspective, it ceded 11.9 points on average in the first half.
- In 17 games last year, the Titans outscored their opponent in the second half four times, were outscored in that half 12 times, and tied one time.
- In the second half last season, the Titans averaged 6.4 points on offense (32nd-ranked) and allowed an average of 10.7 points on defense (17th-ranked).
- Out of 17 games last year, the Chargers were outscored in the second half 10 times (4-6 in those games) and won the second half seven times (6-1).
- On offense, Los Angeles averaged 8.6 points in the second half (28th-ranked) last year. From a defensive perspective, it gave up 10.8 points on average in the second half (18th-ranked).
Rep the Chargers or the Titans with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.