Tennessee State vs. Gardner-Webb: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The Tennessee State Tigers (1-1) will look to upset the Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Hale Stadium. The Runnin' Bulldogs are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 8.5 points. The over/under is set at 54.5 in the contest.
In this article, you can find odds and spreads for the Gardner-Webb vs. Tennessee State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Tennessee State vs. Gardner-Webb Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: Hale Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Tennessee State vs. Gardner-Webb Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Gardner-Webb Moneyline||Tennessee State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Gardner-Webb (-8.5)||54.5||-350||+260||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Gardner-Webb (-8.5)||54.5||-345||+270||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- TCU vs Houston
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Army vs UTSA
Tennessee State vs. Gardner-Webb Betting Trends
- Tennessee State is winless against the spread this season (0-2-0).
- The Tigers have not covered the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- Gardner-Webb has covered in its only game with a spread this season.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.