How to Watch the Tennessee State vs. Gardner-Webb Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Tennessee State Tigers (1-1) host the Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs (1-1) at Hale Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Gardner-Webb is averaging 29 points per game on offense (37th in the FCS), and ranks 88th defensively with 36 points allowed per game. With 13.5 points per game on the offensive side of the ball, Tennessee State ranks 93rd in the FCS. On defense, it ranks 85th, surrendering 35 points per game.
In the article below, we lay out all the info you need to know about how to watch this game on ESPN+.
Tennessee State vs. Gardner-Webb Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: Hale Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Penn State vs Illinois
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- TCU vs Houston
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Army vs UTSA
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Tennessee vs Florida
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
Tennessee State vs. Gardner-Webb Key Statistics
|267.5 (98th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||398.5 (37th)|
|466.5 (95th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||361.5 (54th)|
|136.5 (60th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||135 (63rd)|
|131 (100th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||263.5 (15th)|
|2 (82nd)||Turnovers (Rank)||3 (106th)|
|1 (28th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (53rd)|
Tennessee State Stats Leaders
- Deveon Bryant has been a dual threat for Tennessee State this season. He has 217 passing yards (108.5 per game) while completing 61.3% of his passes. On the ground, he's compiled 109 yards (54.5 ypg) on 16 carries.
- The team's top rusher, Jalen Rouse, has carried the ball 28 times for 119 yards (59.5 per game) this year. He's proven to be a dual threat, racking up 36 receiving yards (18 per game) on four catches.
- Dayron Johnson paces his squad with 61 receiving yards on five catches.
- Trenton Gillison has caught five passes and compiled 57 receiving yards (28.5 per game).
Gardner-Webb Stats Leaders
- Matthew Caldwell has recorded 527 yards (263.5 ypg) on 62-of-94 passing with three touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 39 rushing yards (19.5 ypg) on 11 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Narii Gaither has 142 rushing yards on 29 carries. He's also added nine catches for 53 yards (26.5 per game).
- Jayden Brown has carried the ball 12 times for 76 yards (38 per game) and two touchdowns while also racking up 72 yards through the air, scoring one time.
- Jonathan Burns' team-leading 113 yards as a receiver have come on 13 catches (out of five targets) with one touchdown.
- Karim Page has caught 11 passes for 100 yards (50 yards per game) this year.
- Brennan McGuire's nine catches have yielded 86 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed Gardner-Webb or Tennessee State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.