How to Watch the San Diego vs. Princeton Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The San Diego Toreros (0-2) and the Princeton Tigers (0-0) play at Torero Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
San Diego ranks 84th in scoring offense (15.5 points per game) and 50th in scoring defense (27.5 points allowed per game) this year. Princeton ranked 69th in total offense this season (366.3 yards per game), but it played really well on the other side of the ball, ranking 19th-best in the FCS with 366.3 yards allowed per game.
Read on to find out the details on how to watch this game on WCC Network.
San Diego vs. Princeton Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: WCC Network
- City: San Diego, California
- Venue: Torero Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Army vs UTSA
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Tennessee vs Florida
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- TCU vs Houston
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Alabama vs South Florida
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
San Diego vs. Princeton Key Statistics (2022)
|327.3 (111th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||366.3 (87th)|
|332.0 (9th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||323.2 (6th)|
|110.8 (110th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||92.1 (119th)|
|216.5 (65th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||274.2 (17th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|0 (79th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (79th)|
San Diego Stats Leaders
- Dominic Nankil has racked up 319 yards (159.5 ypg) on 31-of-62 passing with three touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Isaiah Williams, has carried the ball 54 times for 243 yards (121.5 per game). He's proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 31 receiving yards on six catches with one touchdown through the air.
- Nick Murray has been handed the ball one time this year and racked up 20 yards (10.0 per game).
- Ja'Seem Reed's 134 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted eight times and has collected 13 receptions.
- Josh Heverly has reeled in six passes while averaging 50.0 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
Princeton Stats Leaders (2022)
- Blake Stenstrom passed for 16 touchdowns and five interceptions while throwing for 2,742 yards by the end of last campaign (274.2 ypg). He also scored three touchdowns on 16.9 rushing yards per game.
- Ryan Butler averaged 48.4 rushing yards and tallied 11 rushing touchdowns.
- Andrei Iosivas averaged 94.3 receiving yards and grabbed seven receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2022 season.
- Dylan Classi caught 61 passes last season on his way to 915 yards and four receiving touchdowns.
- AJ Barber averaged 24.5 receiving yards per game on 2.4 targets per game a season ago.
Rep your team with officially licensed San Diego or Princeton gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.