How to Watch the New Mexico vs. New Mexico State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The New Mexico Lobos (1-1) take on the New Mexico State Aggies (1-2) at University Stadium (NM) on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
From an offensive standpoint, New Mexico ranks 55th in the FBS with 33 points per game. Meanwhile, the team's defense ranks 104th in points allowed (345.5 points allowed per contest). New Mexico State's offense has been paving the way for the team, as it ranks 22nd-best in the FBS with 483 total yards per contest. In terms of defense, it is ceding 388.7 total yards per game, which ranks 95th.
See more details below, including how to watch this matchup on MW Network.
New Mexico vs. New Mexico State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: MW Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Venue: University Stadium (NM)
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Tennessee vs Florida
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Army vs UTSA
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- TCU vs Houston
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Penn State vs Illinois
New Mexico vs. New Mexico State Key Statistics
|New Mexico||New Mexico State|
|404.5 (77th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||483 (4th)|
|345.5 (60th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||388.7 (126th)|
|193.5 (39th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||217.3 (25th)|
|211 (87th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||265.7 (48th)|
|3 (69th)||Turnovers (Rank)||6 (121st)|
|0 (121st)||Takeaways (Rank)||1 (109th)|
New Mexico Stats Leaders
- Dylan Hopkins has 388 yards passing for New Mexico, completing 68.3% of his passes and recording four touchdowns and two interceptions this season.
- Jacory Merritt has 212 rushing yards on 23 carries with four touchdowns.
- Dorian Lewis has piled up 66 yards on 10 carries.
- Deuce Jones' team-leading 94 yards as a receiver have come on two receptions (out of two targets) with one touchdown.
- Luke Wysong has hauled in five receptions totaling 58 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- D.J. Washington's six catches are good enough for 55 yards and one touchdown.
New Mexico State Stats Leaders
- Diego Pavia has compiled 715 yards (238.3 per game) while completing 64.7% of his passes and tossing six touchdown passes with four interceptions this season. He's also rushed for 86 yards .
- The team's top rusher, Ahmonte Watkins, has carried the ball 11 times for 161 yards (53.7 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Star Thomas has racked up 24 carries and totaled 141 yards with two touchdowns while also gaining 78 yards through the air .
- Jonathan Brady leads his team with 143 receiving yards on seven catches with one touchdown.
- Trent Hudson has caught seven passes and compiled 114 receiving yards (38 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Chris Bellamy has racked up 108 reciving yards (36 ypg) this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed New Mexico or New Mexico State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.