New Mexico vs. New Mexico State Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 16
Which team is going to emerge victorious on Saturday, September 16, when the New Mexico Lobos and New Mexico State Aggies go head to head at 8:00 PM? Our projection model sides with the Lobos. See our other projections below, where we break down the final score, spread, and over/under.
Looking to bet on New Mexico vs. New Mexico State? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
New Mexico vs. New Mexico State Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|New Mexico (-3)||Over (52.5)||New Mexico 33, New Mexico State 28|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Week 3 Predictions
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Army vs UTSA
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- TCU vs Houston
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Florida State vs Boston College
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Colorado State vs Colorado
New Mexico Betting Info (2023)
- The Lobos have a 60.8% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- The Lobos have no wins against the spread this season.
- All one of the Lobos' games have gone over the point total this season.
- The over/under for this game is 52.5 points, 3.0 more than the average point total for New Mexico games this season.
New Mexico State Betting Info (2023)
- The Aggies have a 44.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Aggies have put together a 0-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- New Mexico State is 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or greater this season.
- One of the Aggies' two games with a set total has hit the over (50%).
- The average total for New Mexico State games this year is 3.0 less points than the point total of 52.5 for this outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lobos vs. Aggies 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
|New Mexico State||35.0||31.7||44.0||31.0||17.0||33.0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.