How to Watch the East Tennessee State vs. Austin Peay Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Austin Peay Governors (0-2) and the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (1-1) meet at Fortera Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Austin Peay is averaging 18 points per game offensively this season (75th in the FCS), and is allowing 39.5 points per game (98th) on defense. East Tennessee State ranks 89th in the FCS with 278 total yards per contest, but it has been carried by its defense, which ranks 10th-best by giving up only 182 total yards per contest.
We dig deep into all of the details you need before this matchup begins below, including how to watch on ESPN+.
East Tennessee State vs. Austin Peay Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Clarksville, Tennessee
- Venue: Fortera Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Alabama vs South Florida
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Army vs UTSA
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- TCU vs Houston
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Tennessee vs Florida
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Penn State vs Illinois
East Tennessee State vs. Austin Peay Key Statistics
|East Tennessee State||Austin Peay|
|278 (92nd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||296 (86th)|
|182 (10th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||444 (87th)|
|147.5 (53rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||59 (114th)|
|130.5 (101st)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||237 (30th)|
|4 (117th)||Turnovers (Rank)||2 (82nd)|
|0 (53rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||1 (28th)|
East Tennessee State Stats Leaders
- Baron May has thrown for 139 yards (69.5 ypg) to lead East Tennessee State, completing 56.2% of his passes and collecting two touchdown passes and one interception this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 108 yards (54 ypg) on 22 carries with one touchdown.
- Bryson Irby has two receptions for 42 yards (21 per game) so far while also carrying the ball 29 times for 93 yards and one score.
- Xavier Gaillardetz leads his squad with 113 receiving yards on five receptions with one touchdown.
- Will Huzzie has six receptions (on 11 targets) for a total of 60 yards (30 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
Austin Peay Stats Leaders
- Mike Diliello has recorded 474 yards (237 ypg) on 49-of-73 passing with three touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, CJ Evans Jr., has carried the ball 15 times for 51 yards (25.5 per game), scoring one time. He's also caught three passes for 31 yards.
- Jevon Jackson has been handed the ball 12 times this year and racked up 44 yards (22 per game).
- Kam Thomas has hauled in eight catches for 103 yards (51.5 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Trey Goodman has hauled in six receptions totaling 96 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Kenny Odom's six receptions are good enough for 63 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Austin Peay or East Tennessee State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.