The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis is in second place, with a score of -15, after the third round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
Looking to wager on Cameron Davis at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by bookmakers at +400 to claim the top spot on the leaderboard this weekend. Read on for the betting odds and stats you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cameron Davis Insights
- Over his last 17 rounds, Davis has shot better than par on 14 occasions, while also carding one bogey-free round and 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score four times in his last 17 rounds.
- Davis has carded a score within three shots of the day's best in five of his last 17 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 12 times.
- Davis has earned three top-10 finishes and four top-20 finishes in his past five tournaments.
- In his past five appearances, Davis has finished within five shots of the leader two times and with a better-than-average score four times.
- Davis hopes to make the cut for the sixth straight time.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for Brice Garnett
- Click Here for Robby Shelton
- Click Here for Carson Young
- Click Here for Kelly Kraft
- Click Here for Ben Crane
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- In Davis' previous five appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 two times. His average finish has been 22nd.
- Davis has three made cuts in his past five appearances at this tournament.
- Davis finished 13th on the leaderboard in his previous appearance at this event, in 2023.
- In the past year, the Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,018 yards, 105 yards shorter than the 7,123-yard par 72 for this week's tournament.
- The average course Davis has played in the past year has been 172 yards longer than the 7,123 yards Silverado CC (North) will be at for this event.
Davis' Last Time Out
- Davis was in the 22nd percentile on par 3s at the BMW Championship, with an average of 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.02 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the BMW Championship, which landed him in the 37th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the BMW Championship, Davis shot better than only 0% of the competitors (averaging 5.13 strokes).
- Davis recorded a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at the BMW Championship, worse than the field average of 2.4.
- On the 16 par-3s at the BMW Championship, Davis recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.2).
- Davis had more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 8.8 on the 48 par-4s at the BMW Championship.
- In that last competition, Davis' showing on the 48 par-4s included a bogey or worse nine times (compared to the field's better average, 7.7).
- Davis ended the BMW Championship with a birdie or better on one of eight par-5s, worse than the field average, 2.9.
- On the eight par-5s at the BMW Championship, Davis underperformed compared to the tournament average of 0.5 bogeys or worse on those holes by recording two.
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Davis Odds to Win: +400 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Davis' performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.