Cardinals vs. Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 13
The Baltimore Orioles (91-53) and St. Louis Cardinals (64-81) play a rubber match on Wednesday at 6:35 PM ET, with the series deadlocked at 1-1.
The probable starters are Kyle Gibson (14-8) for the Orioles and Drew Rom (0-2) for the Cardinals.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals vs. Orioles Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Gibson - BAL (14-8, 5.12 ERA) vs Rom - STL (0-2, 7.79 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Orioles vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Orioles vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Orioles vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Orioles vs Cardinals|
|Orioles vs Cardinals Odds|
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Drew Rom
- Rom gets the start for the Cardinals, his fifth of the season. He is 0-2 with a 7.79 ERA and 11 strikeouts in 17 1/3 innings pitched.
- The left-hander last pitched on Friday against the Cincinnati Reds, when he tossed 3 2/3 innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- The 23-year-old has put up a 7.79 ERA and 5.7 strikeouts per nine innings across four games this season, while allowing a batting average of .333 to opposing hitters.
- Rom has put together one start this campaign where he pitched five or more innings.
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kyle Gibson
- Gibson (14-8) will take to the mound for the Orioles and make his 30th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in six innings pitched on Thursday in his last outing, a matchup with the Los Angeles Angels.
- The 35-year-old has an ERA of 5.12 and 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .274 in 29 games this season.
- He has 15 quality starts in 29 chances this season.
- Gibson has made 25 starts of five or more innings in 29 chances this season, and averages 5.8 frames when he pitches.
- In 29 appearances this season, he has finished one without allowing an earned run.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 35-year-old ranks 45th in ERA (5.12), 42nd in WHIP (1.340), and 40th in K/9 (7.5).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.