Top Celtics vs. Heat Players to Watch - Eastern Conference Finals Game 7
Jaylen Brown and Bam Adebayo are two players to watch when the Boston Celtics (57-25) and the Miami Heat (44-38) go head to head at TD Garden on Monday. Gametime is set for 8:30 PM ET.
In the article below, we'll give you all the info you need to know about who to keep your eye on in this matchup on TNT.
How to Watch Celtics vs. Heat
- Game Day: Monday, May 29
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Arena: TD Garden
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Watch Jayson Tatum, Adebayo and tons of other NBA stars in action with a free trial to Fubo.
Celtics' Last Game
On Saturday, the Celtics defeated the Heat 104-103, led by Tatum with 31 points. Jimmy Butler was the high scorer for the losing team with 24 points.
Want to include one of these players in your daily fantasy lineup? Sign up with our link and get a special offer from FanDuel!
Heat's Last Game
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Injury Report|
Celtics Players to Watch
- Tatum paces the Celtics with 30.1 points per contest (sixth in league) and 8.8 rebounds, while also posting 4.6 assists.
- Brown posts 26.6 points, 6.9 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Derrick White puts up 12.4 points, 3.6 rebounds and 3.9 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Malcolm Brogdon averages 14.9 points, 4.2 rebounds and 3.7 assists per contest, shooting 48.4% from the floor and 44.4% from downtown (fourth in NBA) with 2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Marcus Smart leads his squad in assists per contest (6.3), and also posts 11.5 points and 3.1 rebounds. Defensively, he averages 1.5 steals (ninth in NBA) and 0.4 blocked shots.
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Heat Players to Watch
- Adebayo is the Heat's top scorer (20.4 points per game) and rebounder (9.2), and puts up 3.2 assists.
- Butler is averaging a team-high 5.3 assists per contest. And he is producing 22.9 points and 5.9 rebounds, making 53.9% of his shots from the floor.
- Max Strus is putting up 11.5 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game, making 41% of his shots from the field and 35% from 3-point range, with 2.5 triples per contest.
- The Heat get 9.6 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game from Caleb Martin.
- Kyle Lowry is putting up 11.2 points, 4.1 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game, making 40.4% of his shots from the floor and 34.5% from 3-point range, with 1.9 treys per contest.
Top Performers (Last 10 Games)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.