Braves vs. Athletics: Odds, spread, over/under - May 29
In the series opener on Monday, May 29, Ronald Acuna Jr. and the Atlanta Braves (32-21) square off against Brent Rooker and the Oakland Athletics (10-45). The first pitch will be thrown at 8:07 PM ET at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.
Oddsmakers list the Braves as -250 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Athletics +200 moneyline odds. Atlanta is favored on the run line (-2.5). The over/under is 9 runs for this matchup (with -110 odds to go over and -110 odds to go under).
Braves vs. Athletics Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Time: 8:07 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CA
- Location: Oakland, California
- Venue: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
- Probable Pitchers: Mike Soroka - ATL (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Paul Blackburn - OAK (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Athletics Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Athletics Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-245||+205||Braves (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-250||+200||Braves (-2.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-250||+200||Braves (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-240||+200||Braves (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Braves versus Athletics game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Braves (-250) in this matchup, means that you think the Braves will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $14.00 back.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Matt Olson get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Athletics Player Props|
|How to Watch Braves vs Athletics|
|Braves vs Athletics Prediction|
Braves vs. Athletics Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have been favorites in 44 games this season and won 27 (61.4%) of those contests.
- The Braves have played in eight games as moneyline favorites with odds of -250 or shorter and won them all.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Atlanta has a 71.4% chance to win.
- The Braves were the moneyline favorite in nine of their last 10 games, and went 4-5 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Atlanta and its opponents combined to go over the total five times.
- The Athletics have been victorious in 10, or 18.9%, of the 53 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Athletics have won all of their 13 games in which they were named as at least a +200 moneyline underdog.
- The Athletics have played as underdogs 10 times over their past 10 games and lost each of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Oakland and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
Braves vs. Athletics Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Eddie Rosario||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+180)|
|Sean Murphy||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+165)|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||1.5 (+160)||1.5 (-111)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+155)|
|Matt Olson||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+270)||0.5 (+125)|
|Marcell Ozuna||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+150)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Braves, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+500||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.