Ozzie Albies Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Phillies - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 4:23 AM CDT
Ozzie Albies -- with a slugging percentage of .343 in his past 10 games, including zero homers) -- will be in action for the Atlanta Braves against the Philadelphia Phillies, with Taijuan Walker on the mound, on May 26 at 7:20 PM ET.
He had two hits (going 2-for-4) in his most recent appearance against the Phillies.
Ozzie Albies Game Info & Props vs. the Phillies
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Phillies Starter: Taijuan Walker
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +550)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ozzie Albies? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Ozzie Albies At The Plate
- Albies has 10 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 10 walks while hitting .259.
- Among the qualified batters in baseball, his batting average ranks 85th, his on-base percentage ranks 132nd, and he is 47th in the league in slugging.
- In 66.0% of his games this season (33 of 50), Albies has picked up at least one hit, and in 13 of those games (26.0%) he recorded more than one.
- Looking at the 50 games he has played this season, he's homered in nine of them (18.0%), and in 4.8% of his trips to the plate.
- Albies has driven in a run in 18 games this year (36.0%), including 10 games with more than one RBI (20.0%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- In 19 of 50 games this season, he has scored, and three of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Ozzie Albies Home/Away Batting Splits
|16 (61.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (70.8%)|
|6 (23.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (29.2%)|
|11 (42.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (33.3%)|
|3 (11.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (25.0%)|
|7 (26.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (45.8%)|
Phillies Pitching Rankings
- The 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Phillies pitching staff ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 24th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.66).
- Phillies pitchers combine to surrender the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (51 total, one per game).
- The Phillies will send Walker (3-2) to the mound to make his 11th start of the season. He is 3-2 with a 5.79 ERA and 42 strikeouts through 46 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance was on Sunday against the Chicago Cubs, when the right-hander went 5 1/3 scoreless innings while allowing two hits.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 5.79, with 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in 10 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .254 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.