Cardinals vs. Reds: Odds, spread, over/under - May 23
The St. Louis Cardinals (21-28) will rely on Paul Goldschmidt when they visit Jonathan India and the Cincinnati Reds (20-27) at Great American Ball Park on Tuesday, May 23. The first pitch will be thrown at 6:40 PM ET.
The favored Cardinals have -140 moneyline odds against the underdog Reds, who are listed at +115. The total is 10.5 runs for this game (with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under).
Cardinals vs. Reds Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Probable Pitchers: Adam Wainwright - STL (1-0, 5.74 ERA) vs Graham Ashcraft - CIN (2-2, 4.84 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Reds Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Cardinals Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-135||+115||-||10.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-140||+115||-||10.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-149||+130||-||10.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-150||+130||Cardinals (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're looking to wager on the Cardinals and Reds game but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Cardinals (-140) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $17.14 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Paul Goldschmidt hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
Cardinals vs. Reds Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Cardinals have won 11 out of the 25 games, or 44%, in which they've been favored.
- The Cardinals have a record of 7-11 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -140 or shorter (38.9% winning percentage).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 58.3% chance of a victory for St. Louis.
- The Cardinals were the moneyline favorite for four of their last 10 games, and finished 2-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all had set totals), St. Louis combined with its opponents to go over the run total six times.
- The Reds have come away with 13 wins in the 34 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Reds have won eight of 25 games when listed as at least +115 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Reds have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
Cardinals vs. Reds Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Paul Goldschmidt||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (-110)||0.5 (+290)||0.5 (+125)|
|Nolan Arenado||1.5 (+160)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+120)|
|Willson Contreras||1.5 (+180)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+140)|
|Nolan Gorman||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+360)||0.5 (+145)|
|Paul DeJong||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+155)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Cardinals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+3000||13th||2nd|
|Win NL Central||+190||-||2nd|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.