Cardinals vs. Reds: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Nolan Gorman and the St. Louis Cardinals take the field against Spencer Steer and the Cincinnati Reds on Tuesday at 6:40 PM ET, in the second of a four-game series at Great American Ball Park.
Bookmakers list the Cardinals as -140 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Reds +115 moneyline odds to win. A 10.5-run total has been set in this contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cardinals vs. Reds Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- In four games over the last 10 matchups when favored by sportsbooks, the Cardinals have a record of 2-2.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Cardinals and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Cardinals' last 10 games. St. Louis and its opponent have finished above the over/under in three games in a row, with the average total set by oddsmakers during that stretch being 9.2.
Explore More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have won 44% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (11-14).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -140 or shorter, St. Louis has a 7-11 record (winning just 38.9% of its games).
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Cardinals' implied win probability is 58.3%.
- St. Louis has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 26 times this season for a 26-21-1 record against the over/under.
- The Cardinals have had a spread set for just one game this season, and they did not cover.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.