Braves vs. Dodgers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Marcell Ozuna and the Atlanta Braves will square off against Mookie Betts and the Los Angeles Dodgers at Truist Park in the second of a three-game series, on Tuesday at 7:20 PM ET.
The favored Braves have -210 moneyline odds against the underdog Dodgers, who are listed at +170. An 8-run over/under has been listed for this game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Braves gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Braves vs. Dodgers Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Braves Recent Betting Performance
- The Braves have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and have gone 4-3 in those contests.
- The Braves and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Oddsmakers have not set a spread for any of the Braves' last 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Braves vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Dodgers Odds|
|Braves vs Dodgers Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Dodgers|
Braves Betting Records & Stats
- The Braves have gone 25-14 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 64.1% of those games).
- Atlanta has a record of 8-1 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -210 or shorter (88.9% winning percentage).
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Braves' implied win probability is 67.7%.
- Atlanta has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 47 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 28 of those games (28-18-1).
- The Braves have had a spread set for just one game this season, and they covered.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.