Cardinals vs. Reds Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 22
The St. Louis Cardinals (21-27) visit the Cincinnati Reds (19-27) to open a four-game series at Great American Ball Park, with first pitch at 6:40 PM ET on Monday. The Cardinals are on the back of a series victory over the Dodgers, and the Reds a series loss to the Yankees.
The probable starters are Jordan Montgomery (2-6) for the Cardinals and Brandon Williamson for the Reds.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Cardinals vs. Reds Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Montgomery - STL (2-6, 4.21 ERA) vs Williamson - CIN (0-0, 1.59 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Explore More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jordan Montgomery
- Montgomery (2-6) will take to the mound for the Cardinals and make his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander's last start was on Tuesday, when he tossed 5 1/3 innings while giving up three earned runs on eight hits in a matchup with the Milwaukee Brewers.
- The 30-year-old has pitched to a 4.21 ERA this season with 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.3 walks per nine across nine games.
- In nine starts this season, he's earned a quality start in five of them.
- Montgomery has pitched five or more innings in five straight games and will look to extend that streak.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Brandon Williamson
- Williamson (0-0) takes the mound first for the Reds to make his second start of the season.
- In his most recent appearance on Wednesday, the lefty tossed 5 2/3 innings against the Colorado Rockies, allowing one earned run while surrendering two hits.
- In one games this season, he has a 1.59 ERA and 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings while opponents are hitting .111 against him.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.