Madison Keys 2023 French Open Odds
The French Open continues in Paris, France, with Madison Keys in the round of 64 against Kayla Day. Keys currently has +12500 odds to be crowned champion at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Keys at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: NBC (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Keys' Next Match
After her 6-1, 3-6, 6-1 victory over Kaia Kanepi in the round of 128, Keys will play Day in the round of 64 on Wednesday, May 31 at 5:00 AM ET.
Keys has current moneyline odds of -450 to win her next match against Day. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Madison Keys Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +5000
- US Open odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +12500
Want to bet on Keys? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128, Keys won 6-1, 3-6, 6-1 against Kanepi on Monday.
- In 17 tournaments over the past 12 months, Keys is yet to win a title, and her record is 23-17.
- Keys is 5-3 on clay over the past year, with no tournament titles.
- Keys, over the past year, has played 40 matches across all court surfaces, and 20.4 games per match.
- In her eight matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Keys has averaged 19.4 games.
- Keys has won 36.4% of her return games and 68.5% of her service games over the past 12 months.
- On clay over the past year, Keys has been victorious in 67.9% of her service games and 42.9% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.