Cardinals vs. Dodgers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Mookie Betts and the Los Angeles Dodgers will hit the field against the St. Louis Cardinals and Nolan Arenado at Busch Stadium on Sunday at 2:15 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Dodgers as -140 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Cardinals +115 moneyline odds. The over/under for the game is set at 8 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cardinals vs. Dodgers Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- The Cardinals have played as the underdog in six of their past 10 games and have gone 5-1 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Cardinals and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total six times.
- Bookmakers have not posted a spread in any of the Cardinals' past 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Dodgers vs Cardinals Odds|
|Dodgers vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Cardinals|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have come away with eight wins in the 19 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- St. Louis is 2-6 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +115 or more on the moneyline.
- The Cardinals have an implied victory probability of 46.5% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- St. Louis and its opponents have hit the over in 24 of its 46 games with a total this season.
- The Cardinals have played just one game with a spread this season and did not cover in that contest.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.