News Tips: Send WSMV an email at email@example.com, or call our news desk at (615) 353-2231.
General Contact: You can contact WSMV with questions or comments.
Email Comments: Send WSMV your comments on our newscasts or programming at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call the main number at (615) 353-4444 during business hours 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
If you have questions about advertising on WSMV-TV, please contact the sales department at (615) 353-2269 during our regular business hours.
If you'd like to send mail to WSMV-TV, use this address:
5700 Knob Road
Nashville, TN 37209
WSMV.com appreciates feedback from its users. Please keep in mind that we are unable to post every story that appears on our news broadcasts on the Web. If you have looked on the site and have been unable to find a story on WSMV.com that you saw on the air, it probably was not posted.
Video Clips: Did you see a news story on Channel 4 that you would like to get a copy? Contact Nashville News clips to order. They will go through their archives, locate your story, dub and edit it for you. They provide it in any format you need. Call (615) 337-0687 or visit nashvillenewsclips.com. They record over 8,000 hours per year of all local newscasts.
Video clips can only be only be viewed from our website. Video files cannot be downloaded and saved to your PC. Channel 4 does not make copies of stories for viewers.
Over the Air: Are you having trouble viewing Channel 4's signal over the air? Click this link for information on how to view Channel 4 via an antenna.
If you have a question, comment or suggestion about the station's operations send us an e-mail by using the appropriate e-mail address below.
For e-mailed questions, please direct your comment only to the appropriate department listed below.
- Programming: E-mail here with questions related to programs on WSMV
- Technical Issues: E-mail here for technical questions about WSMV's operation or signal
- News Department: E-mail here to contact the News Department about stories on our news programs or to send a story
- Sales Department: E-mail here for questions about Sales and partnering your business with WSMV
- Employment: E-mail here to inquire about employment at WSMV
- Closed Captioning: E-mail here for questions about station closed captioning
- Website: E-mail here for questions about WSMV's website
- Weather: E-mail here to contact the 4WARN Weather Team
Persons with disabilities who need help to access the FCC online public file can contact Donna Sexton, Program Coordinator, at 615-353-2214, or E-mail her here with your questions