Other styling tools, including the top-rated Airwrap Styler and Coralle Straightener, are also on sale right now.
Search / 10 results found Showing: 10 of 10
SMYRNA, TN (WSMV) - A fire at a multi-family home in Rutherford County has displaced nine residents on Thursday night.
Police in Waycross, Georgia, are investigating after a two-year-old girl died while inside a dryer.
A Safety Harbor woman received quite the scare over the weekend while doing her laundry.
Crews responded just after 8 a.m. Friday to the home in the 1400 block of Belle Oaks Drive.
The fire is happening at the Holiday Inn Express located at 10th Avenue and Broadway.
Officials said the residents were woken up by their smoke alarms and saw flames coming from their dryer.
VIDEO: Police investigate death of 3-year-old boy found dead in dryer
Authorities in Virginia are investigating the death of a 3-year-old boy.
Police are investigating the death of 3-year-old Brantley Lloyd, whose father said he found the boy dead in a clothes dryer. (WTKR via CNN)