NASHVILLE (WSMV) - Nashville's "favorite" biscuit place, The Loveless Cafe, is launching an official food truck on Thursday, June 27.
“Our restaurant welcomes over half a million guests each year, and we’re excited to bring our historic brand of scratch-made meals on the road as an extension of our off-site catering services,” said Lindsey Chance, general manager for Loveless Events.
The Loveless Cafe food truck will kick off a series of celebrations throughout the summer beginning with an official Launch Party at Centennial Park Event Pavilion. All events will be open to the public.
Thursday, June 27: Launch Party
- Centennial Park Event Pavilion, 5:00-8:00 pm
- First 200 people get free biscuits
- Face painting, bouncy house, live music & more
- Free and open to the public
- Full meals from the food truck will be available for purchase
Saturday, July 27: Music City Brewer’s Fest
- Walk of Fame Park, 5:00-9:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 30: Nashville Sounds Baseball game
- First Tennessee Park
- First 500 attendees get free biscuits
October 5: Bacon Eggs and Kegs
- First Tennessee Park, 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
The Loveless Cafe has been in business since 1951. For more information and menu, visit lovelesscafe.com.