DICKSON, TN (WSMV) - Police have identified the woman who was killed in a house fire in Dickson County last week.
A passerby noticed the fire along Highway 70 West and called firefighters around 8:30 p.m. last Wednesday.
The Tennessee City Volunteer Fire Department responded to the scene.
The body of 55-year-old Leslie Pardue White was found near the front door of the home.
Officials said they believe the fire was caused by a ceramic space heater.
Stay with News4 for updates on this developing story.