When you think of Centennial Park, the first thing that comes to mind is The Parthenon, which is always spectacular to see from the outside. But, inside offers some pretty cool stuff too. Terry Bulger shows us an example.
Terry Bulger has been bringing you stories of the people and places that make Tennessee unique and interesting on News4 since 1990. Contact Terry if you have an interesting community story for him to cover.
- Walmart apologizes for Christmas sweater with apparent drug reference
- Police: Missouri woman looked up 'what to do if your husband is upset you are pregnant' before going missing
- Arrest made in Tuesday evening's murder of counselor Melissa Hamilton
- Mom, son found shot to death inside Franklin home identified
- ‘He was a little angel’: Family mourns loss of baby who choked on pacifier
- Police: Mom, family helped teen after escape from juvenile detention center
- Company surprises employees with $10 million in holiday bonuses
- Nissan makes workers take 2 unpaid furlough days as US sales slump
- Over 200,000 sign petition demanding NFL remove Michael Vick as honorary Pro Bowl captain
- Escaped teen accused of murder arrested along with mother, brother