Panorama Drive Fire - 10/23/19

NASHVILLE (WSMV) - A home in Bordeaux caught fire after the woman turned on the stove in an attempt to warm her home, according to fire department officials.

The fire on Panorama Drive was reported at 7:51 a.m. when the woman called to report her house on fire.

Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire, which appeared to have started on top of the kitchen stove.

The resident told investigators she had turned on the stove to warm the house.

The fire has been classified as accidental.

Nashville Fire Department reminds residents not to use stoves or ovens as a means to heat their homes. This is dangerous and can lead to a fire.

WSMV.com is now with you on the go! Get the latest news updates and video, 4WARN weather forecast, weather radar, special investigative reports, sports headlines and much more from News4 Nashville.

>> Click/tap here to download our free mobile app. <<


Copyright 2019 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

WSMV Digital Content Producer

Joey is an award-winning Digital Content Producer who joined WSMV in September 2018.

Recommended for you

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.