Download the New, Improved WSMV WX APP
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WSMV) - WSMV has launched an improved weather app for iOS and Android users.
The new WSMV First Alert Weather app keeps you prepared before storms arrive. The app is backed by the Certified Most Accurate Weather Team and features the only live radar in Middle Tennessee. Our radar tracks the storms five minutes faster. Our weather app also has interactive radar, customized alerts, and hour-by-hour forecasts
To download the latest WSMV Weather App version:
Here’s how you use the free WSMV First Alert Weather App.
- Open the app
- Click the pancake bars in the top right
- Click the “settings”
- Move over the green bar for “WSMV Alerts”
- Press “Weather Notification Types” and select which alerts you want to receive. The options include severe, precipitation, lightning, flooding, wind, tropical, marine, etc.
- Go back and allow apple notifications message
- Turn on “Notification Sounds”
Users can also track the storms with our live radar. To access that radar, click here. Viewers can also watch all WSMV newscasts streaming live on the app. Check out the traffic conditions for your morning and evening commute. For road conditions, click here. Viewers can finally submit their pictures to WSMV. To send in your photos, click here.
Copyright 2022 WSMV. All rights reserved.