7 indicted in connection to Whiskey Row death
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WSMV) - Seven people have been indicted in the death of 22-year-old Dallas Jordan Barrett.
In August, Barrett died after police said, and video appears to show, a group of people holding Barrett to the ground where he ultimately died from asphyxiation. The coroner ruled his death a homicide.
Six of the indicted were employees at Whiskey Row.
- Dylan Thomas Larocca, 33, of Mt. Juliet
- John D. Eustace, 26, of Hermitage
- Mark Ryan Watkins, 24, last known address DeBary, Florida
- Mallet Daquan Meneese, 30, of Hermitage
- Jaelen Alexander Maxwell, 23, of Murfreesboro
- Tarrell K. Gray, 25, of Nashville
The seventh is 44-year-old Steven John Simon of Hermitage, who police said held Barrett’s legs.
Police say Larocca turned himself in Friday afternoon.
Steven John Simon turned himself into authorities late Friday evening.
News4 has reached out to Riot Hospitality Group, which owns Whiskey Row, but they have not returned our emails.
Copyright 2021 WSMV. All rights reserved.