clinic that was linked to a massive meningitis outbreak nearly two years ago. Of the 169 Tennesseans who contracted meningitis as part of the outbreak, six of ..... who were diagnosed with fungal meningitis after receiving a spinal injection
BOSTON (AP) - A settlement has been reached that could result in a more than $100 million fund for victims of a nationwide meningitis outbreak linked to a Massachusetts compounding pharmacy. The agreement between the owners and insurers of New England Compounding
Marjorie Norwood was left with permanent nerve damage after a routine steroid injection last year turned into a painful fungal infection that nearly killed her.
Attorneys for creditors of a Massachusetts pharmacy linked to a nationwide meningitis outbreak say they've reached a preliminary settlement that would set up a victim compensation fund worth more than $100 million.
recovering after being diagnosed with viral meningitis . University leaders said all four were male ..... first showed. Fortunately they all have viral meningitis instead of bacterial meningitis , which is more difficult to treat. Copyright
of the victims of last year's deadly outbreak of fungal meningitis has suffered a relapse. A spokeswoman for Nashville's Saint ..... Department of Health. It also is contacting other fungal meningitis patients to alert them to be on the lookout for possible symptoms
More than a year after the fungal meningitis outbreak began, taking the lives of ..... standard nationwide. One year ago, the meningitis outbreak caused by contaminated compounded ..... Tennesseans like last year's tragic meningitis outbreak, which the FDA commissioner
family legacy of men raising sons with love, honor and respect. But in August of last year, the child contracted bacterial meningitis and died within hours. Drayson and his wife, Sonya, are both licensed counselors, but the loss was still devastating
Tennessee doctor is being credited by the White House with protecting the public and saving lives by identifying the fungal meningitis outbreak connected to contaminated steroid injections last year. Tennessee Health Department epidemiologist Marion Kainer